The Conference is almost here! Hurry up and get your ticket for How to Web 2018, since today is the last day for ticket sales!
Just in: the closing speech will bring on the How to Web stage Radu Paltineanu – climbing cyclist and blogger extraordinaire, the first Romanian to cross the Americas on a bicycle, just back from his 3-year, 22-countries and 34,000-km adventure. Radu will share his experience and motivation for such a audacious and transforming experince, something with which all entrepreneurs and innovators can relate to.
Just a short recap of what you can expect from the 5 sections, with over 40 presentations, 6 masterclasses and 20 demos:
- Leaders and Trends, where experts from Revolut and FintechOS will discuss new trends in Fintech, Elrond and KPMG about blockchain, Druid and UiPath about Artificial Intelligence, Glovo, Taxify and ApeRider about smart mobility;
- in Startup Academy, internationally renowned investors and founders will share their expertise with the start-up entrepreneurs;
- The Growth Machine is the section where KPMG, Omniconvert, or Planable specialists will present best practices in the development of distribution, sales and marketing processes that startups must take into account;
- Designing Innovation encompasses masterclasses and debates with corporate innovation and collaboration with startups;
- speakers in the Better Teams section cover human resources topics focusing on team development in technology companies.
90 international experts, founders and investors sharing their knowledg
The two days of the event will be opened by Daniel Dines, founder and CEO of UiPath, who will talk about the spectacular route of the first Romanian unicorn and Christian Lanng, founder and CEO of Tradeshift, who will present the latest trends in supply chain systems.
Just a few of other exciting talks to look forward to:
- Chris Wylie (ex-Cambridge Analytica research director) – Technlogy against democracy,
- Jevgeni Kabanov (Taxify) – The future of urban mobility
- Dan Toma (innovation consultant & international author) – Masterclass The Corporate Startup
- Julian Lukaszewicz (Fjord / The Dock, part of Accenture Innovation) – Masterclass Value of Design Beyond Aesthetics
- Mike Parsons (Innovation & CIO at Qualitance) – 11 Important Truths About How Innovation Really Works
- Elise Sass (pitch trainer & COO at Lift99) – Your best pitch deck
- Andrei Pitiş (Fitbit), Mihai Rotaru (formerly Clever Taxi) and Teodor Blidăruş (FintechOS) will share their experience in the international business and investment area .
- Some of the Conference highlights
Winners of the Startup Spotlight 2018 competition will be announced at the end of the conference
- How to Web 2018 will launch Fintech Innovators 2018, a report published with the support of UniCredit Bank, which will present some of the most promising Romanian startups that develop innovative products for the financial industry.
- “Scaling Trustless Computing” Roundtable, organized with the support of Elrond Network
- On both days of the conference, within the Office Hours program, interested participants can register for individual meetings with consultants from companies such as KPMG, DLA Piper, Orange or cleverbridge.
- HTW FIT Challenge will offer Fitbit smartwatches prizes for the most active participants at the conference within for each of the days of the conference
- Fitbit Official How to Web Party will be hosted by Interbelic Club, at the end of the first day of the conference, November 19th.
Finalists of Startup Spotlight 2018 are here
Startup Spotlight will announce its winners on the last day of the event, after 2 very intense days of pitching, feedback and mentoring, which will be bringing together startups, investors, consultants, accelerator programs reps and fund managers.
Startup Spotlight 2018 is organized with the support of KPMG Romania.
The prizes include:
- 50,000 EUR investment check offered by GapMinder.VC via Techcelerator
- 10,000 EUR equivalent in Elrond Tokens (ERD), offered by Elrond Network
- TechCrunch Disrupt Berlin participation packages and
- final selection interviews for the Silicon Valley 500startups accelerator.
- $1M in free benefits F6s Alpha Card for the 20 finalists
The 20 finalists competitng for the prizes are:
Connected Medical Devices
If you don’t want to miss any or all of these, today is your last day to get a ticket !
Don't miss out
Subscribe to receive updates about new interviews with entrepreneurs, investors and innovators and other conference news.