50 outstanding tech startups from 11 European countries have been selected to attend How to Web Startup Spotlight 2016 and today we proudly get them introduced to you. The finalists develop products in fintech, gaming & entertainment, cybersecurity, SaaS, health, media and advertising, travel, education, HR, developer tools, e-commerce or retail and their applications stood out due to the market validation and traction they already have, the scalability of their products, the team fit, their experience, and more!
Starting with October 31st at TechHub Bucharest and continuing on November 1st and 2nd during How to Web Conference, at the National Theatre in Bucharest, these 50 tech startups will attend tailored mentoring sessions, will pitch in front of the entire audience of the conference and, last but not least, will compete for the $30k USD cash prizes. Don’t miss the chance to connect with them and feel the vibe of the tech startups ecosystem at its best: book your Early Bird ticket before October 24th!
Meet the finalists of How to Web Startup Spotlight 2016
- Urby – mobile app that structures and organizes information to help people with suggestions for events, places to go or just cool things to do in their city.
- CloudHero – container infrastructure provider allowing any developer to spin up docker containers in less than 10 seconds.
- DoBox – the first portable wireless dock for all Apple devices.
- Nutritio – application that brings together nutritionists and people who want to lose weight in a healthy manner and to be more aware about what and how they eat.
- Wise Stories – helps to build strong relationships within families by giving them the highest quality games and apps, which can grow and change according to the needs of a child.
- eCUORE – a platform that analyzes the bio-data of cardiovascular risks patients in real time from wearable holter devices.
- ENTy – a medical device used for tracking the balance of the internal ear & for checking the spine posture.
- Visitor Analytics – Easy-to-read analytics about your website, offering a simple and straight-forward overview
- Vividly – a smart software that uses VR to make smart development & design in the architecture and construction industry.
- Yellow.Menu – premium food delivery service that alows you to choose chef-cooked meals & have them delivered right to your home or office.
- InnerTrends – growth hacking analytics tool for SaaS companies
- Anatomy Next – SaaS platform for learning and teaching human anatomy.
- ReFlex Sensors – A wearable solution that helps patients in physiotherapy rehabilitation to finish recovery at home, thus increasing the clinic’s profit and revenue.
- TalentBrowse – the first aggregating platform that matches employers with verified & available talents from the best recruitment agencies.
- Cross Promo – helps online businesses skyrocket their leads by running ongoing equal cross-promotion campaigns.
- SpeediFly – world’s first social travel platform that makes personalized last-minute travel recommendations for Millennials.
- Engager Pro – a platform that provides actionable insights to scale performance through employee engagement.
- Werkabee – a matchmaking platform that connects students, graduates & entrepreneurs with the global micro/small business community.
- ThinkOut – Cash flow management platform for SMEs in Creative Industries.
- AVOapp – a virtual roaming solution which allows mobile operators to save on roaming maintenance and operational costs, and to provide cheaper roaming services to their customers.
- Findie – a video Platform as a Service that empowers brands to launch video-first web and mobile apps in minutes, not months.
- InnoPlanner – 3D interior design platform that brings 3D technology on any device, anywhere.
- BOX2M – technology that provides a low cost, flexible and innovative solution for monitoring, metering and control of industrial sites.
- VeziCatFace – a smart marketplace which helps people buy cars from trusted sellers.
- Woogie – voice-enabled AI device for 6-12 years old kids which provides interactions according to their age, gender, and interests.
- Check4Green – integrates waste management in the IoT market by providing solutions that help manage waste collection.
- Naido – a destination wedding & honeymoon platform using apps to make planning easy.
- Rise – an embedded device which integrates your motorcycle to IOT in order to increase your safety while riding by implementing an accident notification system and also a smart alarm.
- The Newsroom – helps publishers deliver a faster, personalised and more meaningful digital experience using real time auctioning of content assets.
- NextMenu – enhances customer service and streamlines delivery with a new breed of digital menu and restaurant management solution.
- LiveMon – an all-in-one monitoring solution that provides actionable insights to identify and eliminate incoming threats before impacting a company’s services.
- TypingDNA – security SaaS that uses AI algorithms to identify and authenticate individuals based on the way they type on their keyboard.
- AIrisVISION – technology that can recognize and understand objects and concepts in photos, videos and live streams.
- UNLOQ – custom branded Mobile App that offers 3 Multi-Factor Authentication options, Transaction authorisation and Data encryption.
- EyeDomain – a domain research tool that analyses relations between domains and their owners, Whois data, IP, NS and MX data.
- Milez – a tool for parents to reward their teen drivers with money for distraction-free driving.
- TripWithMojo – personal finance application that uses gamification to help travellers save money for traveling, while making it affordable within their current income.
- Younnify – is providing the users with the bank products they want and the banks with the users they need.
- Pago – an app for securely paying utility bills, taxes, fines and mobile recharges or sending money.
- Tier One Exchange – private marketplace that connects global investors to off-market loans, properties, and fixed assets sold by financial institutions, asset management companies, and bank wind down entities across Europe.
Gaming & Entertainment
- Clockwork Briefcase – electronic cooperative multiplayer bomb defusal game, which simulates a real electronic bomb in the briefcase.
- Devious Technologies – independent video game studio developing Marble Land, a physics-based Virtual Reality puzzle game.
- Diorama – a smartphone application allowing anyone to watch, share and upload videos in 360 degrees VR.
- Holosee – a technology that creates and streams hi-definition holographic content and brings it to Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality.
- VYOOCAM – Hands-free wearable camera for Point-of-view video streaming over the Internet.
- Questo – a gamified city app that helps users explore more and help cities grow.
- CouchCoach – a second screen application for basketball fans where they can coach from the couch, propose players and win or lose points based on real-time decisions.
- Lampix – device that transforms any surface into a smart surface; they make augmented reality without glasses by focusing on fixed horizontal surfaces.
- Fliiby – a platform for creative artists & content creators, allowing discovery, publishing & monetization of various media files.
- Road Grand Tours – a realistic 3D cycling simulator for bike trainers that lets you ride & race with your friends on famous roads around the world.
We look forward to see these amazing startups pitching on stage! If so are you, don’t miss the chance to join How to Web Conference 2016, a special edition that celebrates startups from all around Europe and brings into the spotlight startup founders that have build global companies! Get your Early Bird ticket by October 24th!