We’re close to wrapping up the 3rd edition of MVP Academy accelerator after 2 months of hard work. The 17 startups in our batch of 2016 are now getting ready to take the stage during Demo Day to pitch their products & showcase their progress. Save your front row seat here to help us create a challenging audience for these guys!
MVP Academy Demo Day will take place on Monday, May 30, 17:00 at Cinema Pro (Blvd. I.C. Bratianu, no. 6) and will bring together 500+ key actors in the regional tech ecosystem: investors, successful entrepreneurs, tech professionals, journalists, potential partners and community leaders. The startups in the MVP Academy batch of 2016 will pitch their products & business models on stage and will then have the chance to network with people in the audience and hence to identify further development opportunities, start discussions for new financing rounds and/or potential strategic partnerships.
Boost Your Business Pitches With This Actionable Guide
Curious to see the pitches and connect with people in the startup world? We’ve opened a couple of places for the local community and we’d love to have you on board! Book your free community ticket NOW to make sure you save one of the limited places available.
- 17:00 – 17:30 Registration
- 17:30 – 17:40 Opening remarks
- 17:40 – 18:00 Fireside chat with Florin Talpes (Founder & CEO, Bitdefender) moderated by Adrian Seceleanu (Business Hi-Tech Editor, Ziarul Financiar)
- 18:00 – 18:40 Demo Day Pitching Session: Part 1
- 18:40 – 19:00 Keynote speech: Robert Knapp (Co-Founder & CEO, CyberGhostVPN)
- 19:00 – 19:40 Demo Day Pitching Session: Part 2
- 19:40 – 20:00 Closing
- 20:00 – 20:30 Networking
The MVP Academy Batch of 2016
And here are the startups that are now part of MVP Academy Batch of 2016 and will take the stage during Demo Day to pitch their products and showcase their progress:
- 5About: Quiz game that enables users to discover fun facts and share them with friends as slick infographics;
- Bunch: Mobile app that helps event organizers deliver a great networking experience to their attendees;
- CBN IT: Web automation system that helps silos owners monitor their crops in real time from the comfort of any web browser;
- Checkmobi: Affordable & easy to integrate services to verify mobile numbers that combines SMS & VoIP with innovative Missed Call methods under white label SDKs;
- DevDefault: Tools to create and deploy chatbots that can deliver information and engage with users;
- Energy Solaris: Game-changing solar air technology for heating, ventilation, and cooling, that helps eco-conscious building owners save energy and make indoor air healthier;
- Eventya: Mobile platform that empowers local people to spread the word about what is cool and trendy in their city;
- Grobyk: Platform that helps companies create a team knowledge base by engaging teammates and helping them create, explore, and read insights;
- Hartapescar: Web and mobile platform where the community of fishermen can promote and share information on new fishing destinations;
- InkyDeals: Daily deals website where freelancers and small companies can find amazing digital resources at insane discounts;
- Listplorer: Mobile social platform where users can create, share, collaborate, and search for personalized lists of recommendations;
- LiveTickets: Platform that helps users deploy their own personalized ticket shops to sell tickets simple and easy;
- ReFlex: Movement recognition sensors that change the way patients recover after injuries, enabling more revenues for physiotherapists and helping insurance companies save money;
- Scooterson: Intelligent electric kick-scooter that uses a unique combination of cloud & smartphone technology with big data analysis to understand and enhance the rider’s experience, while maximizing energy efficiency and safety;
- TinTag: Platform that allows manufacturers to integrate asset tracking technology in their products;
- TypingDNA: 2nd factor typing biometrics security for apps and websites; helps prevent multiple types of online fraud;
- Woogie: Voice enabled hardware device built to be an afterschool assistant and in-room buddy for 6 to 12 years old kids.
We look forward to seeing the results of two months of hard work and we hope you’ll join us to celebrate together the “graduation” of the 3rd batch of MVP Academy accelerator.
See you soon!