An important pillar of MVP Academy accelerator is know-how: startups have access to educational resources that fir their development needs. Experienced tech professionals delivered workshops during the first two editions of the program and helped startups build better products and businesses. This is why we’ve decided to put together this valuable know-how in our first eBook: MVP Academy Program Insights!
If you’re a tech startup founder, you’re working on a tech product with global potential or you’re exploring your options to start a tech business, the MVP Academy Program Insights eBook might come in handy. It provides actionable advice that you can apply starting today, as well as lots of best practices shared by successful entrepreneurs and experienced professionals in the tech industry. All these to help you grow your business faster and find better solutions to the challenges you encounter along your journey.
Reading the MVP Academy Program Insights eBook you will find out:
- How to build a tech startup the right way from Bobby Voicu, Co-Founder of MavenHut;
- Which are the golden rules of customer development from Salim Virani, Founder of Decision Hacks and Founder Centric;
- How to choose the best product metrics to look at from Bogdan Ripa, Director of Product, Vector Watch;
- Storytelling and pitching advice from Alex Barrera, Co-Founder of Tech.eu;
- How to build valuable connections from Paul Renaud, Executive Coach.
We hope you’ll find this information useful and you’ll further apply it in your daily activity. Meanwhile, stay tuned! Early next Monday we’ll proudly announced the teams that will be part of the third batch of MVP Academy accelerator and we’ll share more valuable insights with you soon!