Early stage tech startup looking for investment, distribution partnerships, media exposure and valuable connections? You’re in the right place! Applications are now open for the 4th edition of Startup Spotlight and we invite you to submit yours by Friday, October 30. Join the program and get ready to compete for the 20k cash prizes offered by IXIA, our main partner.
This year as well, Startup Spotlight will bring together 32 early stage tech startups from the CEE for 3 days of workshops, mentoring & pitching. If you’re the founder of a CEE tech startup, you have built at least a working prototype for your product, and you have not raised more than 500k EUR for the current product, then you’re a perfect fit for the program.
So what’s in it for you?
If you’ll be one of the finalists, you’ll have 12 one-on-one meetings with mentors (accelerators, angels, early-stage VC funds, potential distribution partners, professionals with relevant expertise), carefully selected to match your needs. Among the investors that you’ll get to meet this year there are:
- Max Kelly, Managing Director, TechStars London;
- Carlos Espinal, Partner, Seedcamp;
- Alan Clayton, Roaming Mentor, SOS Ventures, the organizers of the HAX hardware accelerator;
- Rune Theill, Co-Founder, Rockstart Accelerator;
- Cedric Maloux, Managing Director, Startup Yard.
And many many more! The list of investors that confirmed their attendance so far is available online here (please bear in mind that we’ll be constantly adding new ones to fit the interests & needs of the teams that will make it into the program).
Still not convinced?
With a 35% success rate, Startup Spotlight is one of the most successful programs in terms of deals closed and the achievements of our alumni stand as a proof in this respect. Curious to find out more? Check out the Startup Spotlight Progress Report, presenting the results of the 3 editions we’ve ran so far.
We’re proud that our alumni are some of the rising stars in the European startup ecosystem. You might’ve heard about:
- Incrediblue, startup that closed a series A round led by Connect Ventures;
- MavenHut, company that has recently made the biggest exit in the Romanian gaming industry by selling the rights for Solitaire Arena and Solitaire 3 Arena to RockYou;
- AxoSuits, the creators of a medical exoskeleton that’s now undergoing clinical trials.
The next one could be you!
We’re now looking for the best & brightest tech startups in the CEE to join us for the 4th edition of Startup Spotlight. Are you one of them? Submit your application by October 30!