Only 7 days left to apply for the exhilarating Startup Spotlight 2014 competition & orientation program! If you haven’t started your application yet, you definitely should!
Here are the top opportunities you can make the most of during this year’s competition:
– for the first time in the Startup Spotlight’s history, all the 32 participating startups will pitch on the main stage at How to Web Conference, in front of an international audience comprising of potential investors, top accelerators and tech specialists;
– meet with potential investors (accelerators, business angels, VC funds) whose main interest are early-stage tech startups, such as: Techstars, 500 Startups, Seedcamp, Startupbootcamp, Eleven, Launchub, Rockstart, StartupHighway, Hub:raum, Axel Springer Plug & Play, ProSiebenSat.1 Accelerator, Oxygen, Startup Wise Guys, Hub:raum, Growlab, 3TS, Ignite100, Execution Labs, Connect Ventures and more;
– moreover, this is a great chance to get noticed by regional & international tech media and get valuable exposure to top leaders in the tech ecosystem;
– test and improve your pitching abilities and your pitch deck by getting feedback from the competition’s jury;
– don’t miss the chance to get hands-on advice on your product from the mentors & entrepreneurs most relevant to your industry;
– compete for cash prizes of $20.000 offered by Ixia;
– ask all the questions that you have about product/market fit, distribution, internationalization, establishing partnerships and more and get knowledgeable answers from top tech specialists;
– attend the panels and talks dedicated to tech startups founders, such as: planning for investment, equity crowdfunding, building your startup’s reputation, developing hardware products, the product/market fit cycle, and more.
We have more than 60 mentors and investors confirmed for Startup Spotlight 2014 and we’re adding more to the list every week. And with a 35% success rate in 2013 (check out the Startup Spotlight 2013 report), there’s no time to procrastinate and not start your application today!
The eligibility criteria to the competition are simple & clear, and we’ve dedicated a blogpost detailing them, so you can find an answer to any question you might have. Of course, should you need more information, you can always email George Dita (george [dot] dita [at] howtoweb.co), Startup Spotlight Program Manager.
So are you ready for 4 action-packed days?
Hit the apply button and start preparing for this November!