Are you ready for your moment in the spotlight?
On November 20 and 21, Startup Spotlight will focus all the tech lovers’ attention on the most innovative 32 startups in the region!
Last year’s competition led to some amazing results for the participating teams, which you can see in the Startup Spotlight Report below:
This year we’ll host the second edition of this intense competition and orientation program that will provide startups with fantastic opportunities, such as:
– mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs
– valuable feedback and advice from these mentors (you can address them all those questions that are troubling you)
– encounters with potential investors (business angels, accelerators, VC funds) who are specifically interested in early-stage startups
– international exposure and awareness (writers from TechCrunch, The Next Web, etc. will be attending)
– cash prizes of $20.000
– a chance to consolidate your knowledge, increase your pitching abilities and discover if you’re on the right track for your business.
If by now you’re strongly considering to apply for Startup Spotlight, here’s what you need to know:
– We’re on the lookout for great early-stage startups from CEE, who are developing web products and targeting a global market
– Your project should have less than 2 years of activity
– Your team should have at least one co-founder from CEE and at least a part of your team should be residing in CEE
– You should have at least a prototype to show on stage and give users for testing at the conference
– You mustn’t have raised more than €100k funding until the present moment.
Share the good news and don’t forget that there are only 2 weeks left to apply!