Calling all online journalists with a passion for web, tech and startups! The How To Web team is on the hunt for a Web Editor to be part of the How To Web team. If you are mesmerized by the startup success stories on TechCrunch.com and find a pleasure in blogging or tweeting about web investments then you might just be what we’re missing from our How To Web team.
If you are our ideal colleague, then you should possess most of the below characteristics:
– familiar with the local web entrepreneurship environment;
– passionate about web, technology, entrepreneurship;
– fluent in English;
– communicative, results-oriented, driven;
– ready to commit to a full-time job. No half measures.
What we can offer you:
– a cool underground office;
– an old laptop;
– 1 beer per week;
– a salary, of course;
– a team which is willing to change the world;
– an opportunity to meet hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors and web professionals from all over the world;
– the chance to become a superstar.
How will you fit in the How To Web team?
From web startups and investment news to how-tos, the How To Web blog aims at being the top information resource for Eastern European entrepreneurs, connecting them to the global web scene. As our colleague you will be in charge of updating the How To Web blog with fresh and to-the-point news from the local and global scene, interviewing top professionals with relevant experience for our readers and finding alternative ways of connecting the local entrepreneurs to the global web business environment.
Interested? We’re looking forward to meeting you! At least virtually for starters. Send us an email at raluca.georgescu [at] wembrio [dot] com and attach a CV or better yet a few writing samples which you think are relevant for your experience.
Thank you all in advance for your applications! We will carefully read all the emails we will receive and those which suit our ideal colleague profile will be invited to an open discussion with us in order to get to know each other.